The Reason

Go down

The Reason

Post  Sommerlund on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 am

"WHOOSH WHOOSH", the lights go off. The lights then begin to flicker repeatedly on and off, and it comes to a stop again. The titantron then comes to life, brightening the darkened BTWE Arena. We see footage of a blue sea, and slowly, words start to fade in and it then appears clearly.
-
In every wrestling promotion...
We need someone...
Well of course we need someone, how is the promotion going to run anyway?
Anyway, that's besides the point...

-
The words then fade out again, and the sea on the titantron is joined by beautiful, white flying seagulls, and as we see a rock in the middle of the sea, two seagulls settle on it, and more words fade in.
-
We are in need of a hero...
Not just any hero...
A hero who can stand up to evil...
A hero who can battle for justice...
A hero even more powerful than the Crimson Chin...

-
The words fade out, and a dark, silhouetted figure can be seen. We can see the shape more clearly as it rises from deep under the sea. It is clearly a man, although not clear if it is any ordinary one. This figure rises further up, but is covered by the rock. More words now start to sink in.
-
This hero we're looking for...
He could be anywhere...
He could be in Indiana...
He could be in the Dead Sea...
Or, he could be in Canada...

-
The crowd cheer at the sight of the word "Canada", followed by a tiny, cute little picture of a baby boy holding a Canadian flag high with pride. As the words fade out, more fade back in.
-
In fact, this hero can be right here...
In Black Thorn Wrestling Entertainment...

-
The words fade out, and no more come on for a few seconds, allowing the suspense to build up. Then slowly, the video starts to fade to black, and an array of light curves can be seen. The colours then invert, the background turning to blue while the curves black. More words in white then slowly sink in.
-
Look, look...
Up in the sky!
It's a bird!
It's a plane!
And look down there!
It's a squirrel...

-
Sure enough, a squirrel emerges from under the ring and moves about, exploring its surroundings. It hops onto the steel steps and the next and the next and crawls under the bottom rope. It hops about the ring for a moment, and the lights in the arena suddenly go off.
-
Suddenly, "Hero" by Skillet blares on the PA System. As the first bar of drums ends, fireworks go off on the stage and in the ring and the lights suddenly come back on. The camera pans around the ring and up towards the scaffolds where we see Sommerlund clinging on to a rope attached to a long cable, lowering himself down to the ring. He is wearing his mask and trench coat, and inside is his superhero costume. As he approaches the ring, he swings himself off the rope and lands perfectly in the center of the ring on one knee and both his hands. He fishes a microphone from out of his trench coat and takes a seat on a chair placed in the ring.
-
Sommerlund: Well... Hello everybody. So... As you all know, I lost to Misty Meaner last week. Now... Most of you would think that I'd be embarrassed by that loss. Why? Because I lost... To a girl!! However... I'm not. Why not, you ask? Because well... I always let girls off the hook easily... Maybe it's my good guy attitude, or maybe it's just my tendency to get distracted by pretty girls. And I'm telling you, Misty Meaner is one hot, sexy godmommy...
-
The crowd starts to chant "No Chance!" repeatedly, which doesn't really affect Sommerlund. However, he does seem a bit distracted and disturbed, but goes on anyway.
-
Sommerlund: I really hope she isn't here yet or she hasn't arrived here yet... She'd probably kill me again... This time, for real. She clarified last time with Anne Marie that she doesn't think much of me... Which is a big upset for me, really. We meet, you won, just like you said last week that you would. But hey, baby... If anything ever happens to you... I'm CPR Certified.
-
A cheeky smirk blossoms on Sommerlund's face as he winks. He chuckles a little, and speaks again with that smile still on his face.
-
Sommerlund: I know, I've heard that song from Our Lady Peace... Wipe That Smile Off Your Face. But how can I? I mean... How can I move on, when I'm still in love with you? Okay that's just a rip off of that song... The Man Who Can't Be Moved or something like that. But really, what's not to love about her? Her pretty face, that beautiful smile... And did you see her ch...
-
Sommerlund is cut off just like that, and it seems that the microphone has been cut off. He taps the microphone a few times, then stands up and walks towards the announcer's table and asks what happened to the mic, but only receives shrugs for an answer. He looks frustrated and we can see him mouth the words "Forget This" before throwing the microphone to the floor. He climbs up the near turnbuckle and jumps onto his rope, which pulls him back up the scaffold and vanishing from sight.
-

Sommerlund

Back to top Go down

Re: The Reason

Post  KamiKazie44 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:27 am

added

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down