What is Red Dragon going to do?

Go down

What is Red Dragon going to do?

Post  Raven Connoly on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:57 am

'The Warriors Code' by Dropkick Murphys starts to play through the arena speakers, Raven Connoly comes running out onto the stage. Raven's red hair is in pig tails, she is wearing a red plaid skirt, a red tank top, an unbuttoned white blouse over that, which is tied in a knot sitting above her stomach, and a pair of tall red chucks stopping just below her knees. She holds one fist in the air and lets out a scream as red fire works go off on the stage behind her, the crowd erupts in cheers. Raven then runs down the ramp, giving high hive's to the fans as she heads for the ring. Raven slides into the ring, she jumps towards one of the turnbuckles and lands on the second rope and points out to the crowd, she does this on the opposite turnbuckle also before settling in the center of the ring.

-

Raven: HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

The crowd erupts in cheers as Raven throws her fist into the air again.

-

Raven: ARE YOU READY FOR A GREAT SHOW TONIGHT??!!

-

The crowd goes into a frenzy of cheers and screams this time.

-

Raven: that's what I like to hear, I'm ready for a great show also, however, after last weeks show I do have a concern or two I'd like to get out in the open. Did you guys see last weeks show?

-

The crowd cheers loudly.

-

Raven: Yeah, man, great show right, it was intense, I was on the edge of my seat all night, except when I was in the ring of course. That actually brings me to my point.

-

Raven walks over to the corner of the ring and flops backwards, leaning against the turnbuckle, resting her arms on the top ropes.

-

Raven: You see, I was in the 15 man Battle Royal Match, now to be eliminated you had to be thrown over the top ropes and BOTH FEET, you see that's important, BOTH FEET have to hit the arena floor. Now if you were one of the lucky two men to be left in the ring you then were in a ladder match for the Black Thorn Championship.

-

Raven pauses a moment the crowd starts to murmur as they see where she is going.

-

Raven: Now for a few seconds I was one of the two, <<cough>> men left standing, and I was about to take on Chris Storm for the Black Thorn Championship. When all of the sudden one of the referee decides that the man I just got done eliminating from the match, a man by the name of Joe Bow.

-

The crowd erupts in a wave of boo's and hisses, and then go into a chant of 'Joe Bow Sucks"

-

Raven: Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. Anyway, they decide that both of Joe's feet didn't hit the floor. Now come on, I threw Joe over the top rope, and we all know Newtons Law, objects in motion, stay in motion, and Joe is a pretty big object if you know what I'm saying. Now we are all supposed to believe that VERY LARGE OBJECT somehow stopped moving before his feet hit the ground, I don't think so,

-

The crowd erupts in laughter

-

Raven: So now Joe is the Black Thorn Champion because some referee is on his payroll. Now I don't expect anything from Joe, and I'm not asking for a rematch, or a shot at the belt or anything like that. I'll earn that in good time. My concern is what our GM Red Dragon is going to do to make sure that his referees are calling these matches down the middle.

-

Raven jumps back up and walks to the center of the ring.

-

Raven: I know Red Dragon didn't like what he saw during that match, so I ask him again. What are you going to do to make sure guys like Joe Bow don't put referees in his pocket cheating the rest of us on the rooster, and cheating you fans out of a legitimate federation that you deserve.

-

Raven throws her fist in the air as the crowd goes crazy, then she walks over to the side of the ring facing the ramp. She rests her elbows on the top rope and the places her chin on her hands and looks out onto the stage, clearly waiting for Red Dragon to come out and answer her question.
Raven Connoly

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Red Dragon going to do?

Post  KamiKazie44 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:06 am

The lights dim, fans get on their feet as supernova goes pop plays. You can hear the chants of Red Dragon throughout the arena. Raven waiting in the ring, leaning in one of the far corners in the ring. He is standing on the stage, his music cuts and lights brighten.

Red Dragon: *In pain he speaks* Raven, I am well aware of what happened. It actually pissed me off, how he could ruin such a match.

You hear the boos and chants of "Joe Blow Sucks"

Red Dragon: And I guess that referee who was on the far side of the ring isn't even a worker here... Not as of yet, don't know who he works for. But whatever Joe did, he got his way.

Rin: I hope he does something about this... That was not fair to either Raven or the fans!

Red Dragon: Now, to fix all these problems... I will NOT have Joe getting what he wants... So as of right now, I am stripping that title from Joe Bow...

The fans fill up in screams and chants, echoing around the arena, cutting Red off.

Red Dragon: Now tonight, there will be a Triple Threat match for the Vacant Black Thorn Championship! Joe Bow as he did win will be in it. Chris Storm and also you, Raven.

Roxanne: Wow, this is huge, a Triple Threat match for the Vacant Black Thorn Championship!

Red Dragon: Also, to fix the referee problem, to make everything fair in this match... The special guest referee will be the Black Thorn Legend.... Myself!

Rin: Joe Bow against Chris Storm against Raven Connoly for the vacant Black Thorn title!

Roxanne: And don't forget, Red is the referee! Looks like Joe isn't going to get what he wants this time. He was stripped from the title.

Red Dragon: As it is, that night, I didn't see what happened to how you got screwed, but reviewing it sure showed me. So I hope this works for you. If you do need anything else, I have a office... By the way, good luck in your match tonight, you do deserve this.

Red turns around, walking backstage as he disappears off camera.

Rin: Raven can't be upset with this. Title is now Vacant, she is in t he match up for the title... Where she SHOULD of been in the first place.

Roxanne: She has a lot to prove tonight, and I'm sure Joe will have to watch out for her!

(Add what you need)

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Connoly on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:38 am

Raven walks forward and does a little bow towards the stage.

-

Raven: Why thank you Red Dragon, and that is why he is our GM folks. Well. looks like tonight's show is going to be a good one. I can guarantee you one thing, whether I walk out of this ring tonight with the Black Thorn Championship or not, I will do everything in my power to make sure Joe Bow doesn't. The only thing I need from you guys is for you to make some noise tonight, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!

-

The crowd goes crazy as 'Warriors Code' hits the arena speakers again, Raven leans against the top rope and does a back flip out of the ring. She high fives the fans as she walks up the ramp, she turns around and points at the crowd with both hands and then throws her fist in the air again before disappearing backstage.
Raven Connoly

Back to top Go down

Post  KamiKazie44 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:56 pm

added to 2nd show.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down