Jr wants answers

Go down

Jr wants answers

Post  KamiKazie44 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:24 am

Camera fades in to Red's office as Jr burst into the scene.
-
Jr: What the hell are you doing? You know I wasn't going to win that match... You knew that! You're an asshole! Can't show ANY respect for your own son!
-
Red Dragon: *Laughing* Ahh well hello son. How are you tonight?
-
Jr: Don't play dumb with me! Why the hell would you put me against Reigns?
-
Red Dragon: Why the hell would you get into Shogun's business?
-
Jr: That is completely different!
-
Red Dragon: Well, you went on with how he couldn't beat him and gave up. It looks like you did the same!
-
Jr: I did NOT give up! I was put up against a man who is messed in the head!
-
Red Dragon: Let me tell you something... It's simple to follow... I got an idea. You follow it, you can stay in BTWE. If not, I'm going to toss you out.
-
Jr slams his fists on the desk as he glares at his father.
-
Red Dragon: Seems your up for it. If you don't start winning... You're fired! So... I guess to make it easy on you... You got to start winning!
-
Jr: You wouldn't fire the future.
-
Red Dragon: *Smiling* Nah.. Not the future... We have future stars, you, my son... Aren't one of them.
-
Jr gets this look over his face as he puts his head down. Slamming his fist on the desk more.
-
Red Dragon: I'm glad you understand.
-
Jr raises his head with a grin. Out of nowhere he smacks Red Dragon across the face.
-
Jr: You really want to do this? You know I am the future of this business! You know this!
-
Red stands up with an anger look on his face. He starts to smile as you can see the fire in his eyes. Jr backing up a little as Red Dragon walks around the desk standing face to face wit his son.
-
Red Dragon: Haha, right right. Sorry son... What was I thinking? Okay okay... Let's go with this one. Nothing against you. I'm going to start thinking more for the business and running it right.
-
Jr looks confused as he is waiting for something to happen.
-
Red Dragon: You will get a title shot. You vs Raven Connoly... Next week. Screw what I said earlier. You get it! Rules? You can cheat, use weapons, anything... If Raven does anything wrong, she is stripped from the title!
-
Jr: You serious?...
-
Red Dragon: Yes... You knocked sense into me... Actually it kinda hurt... But I now know what I have to do... Anyways, yes, thats the rule... I won't fire you, you're my son and you are right when you say you're the future!
-
Jr: Umm.. Okay.. Thanks?
-
He turns around heading for the door.
-
Red Dragon: Oh, son, one more thing.
-
Jr turns around as Red Dragon boots him in the gut and slams his head into his own desk. Jr falls, dazed as he holds his head in pain. Blood slowly pours out from the cut.
-
Red Dragon: *Down on one knee* You couldn't really have believed that could you of? You slapped me... I was going to get revenge. So the rules are still on. You keep losing... You're out!
-
Camera fades.

KamiKazie44

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum